Sunday, September 25, 2011

And so it begins...

Welcome to my cozy corner of Mountaineer Heaven (or, absolute hell, as I will be calling it in a few short months when it really starts to snow). I'm a fairly recent transplant to "Almost Heaven"- I moved here about a year ago from the beach and lived all over the United States prior. I'm a full time student doing prepwork for WVU's Occupational Therapy program and I work part-time with adults with MRDD. I'm addicted to HGTV and The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
My little slice of the world-wide-web will focus on my love of crochet, my spoiled rotten fur-babies, and any rants my poor husband is tired of hearing. Be prepared: I will throw in some French. I'll translate, don't worry!
So, darling readers, the Crafty Mountaineer welcomes you her life in Wild, Wonderful West Virginia!

No comments:

Post a Comment